Linggo, Pebrero 26, 2012

Hot Pinay. Julie Anne San Jose

I admit I do have a crush on her. Not just because she's cute but there is that thing that you call a 'Girl Next Door' vibe that she has that makes a guy just fall for her querky but perky personality in addition with her wonderful singing voice.  Makes me want to sing an old Filipino ballad 'Isang Linggong Pag-ibig'. Want to do a duet? My voice is much better now, I've been practicing and I promise it won't be a career ender if you do but if it does, let me just marry you. Well, that sounded like a stalker. And here is some basic Wikipedia info blah blah and some photos! Ain't about the money, money, money. 'Cause I don't have any money, money, money... awkward. *cries*

Julie Anne PeƱaflorida San Jose (born May 17, 1994) in Novaliches, Quezon City, Philippines is a Filipina singer and actress who is a contract artist of GMA Network. Currently, she is a regular freshman student at Angelicum College – Quezon City. She is taking up Communication Arts.













Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento